June 3, 2015

MAY | WHAT I LEARNED

A few fun things from the month of May for my third edition of "What I Learned" hosted by Emily at Chatting at the Sky.

I'm not really hipster, but I applaud the hipsters that run the world of creative coffee shops and locally sourced goods.

barista parlor, nashville, tn

T. Swift 1989 World Tour = so much fun.  I'm glad I didn't miss her stopping by my favorite city in one of my favorite places. (I'm glad it never rains in Tiger Stadium)  



May 15th was our five year anniversary! Five years! We've been dating + married for 10 years.  Thankful for God's grace and precision and provision in our marriage!  Brian, you are my favorite!

 kelly moore clark
I kinda love artist interviews/stories about songwriting.  Here are a few of my new favorites albums and fun behind the music story. Hillsong United, Empires here. Mat Kearney, Just Kids here. Jon Foreman, The Wonderlands here.

I've been cooking a lot more lately and I'm reminded of why it's one of my favorite things. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a hipster either, but I love the renewed focus on all things local, unique, and ethical :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments!

Search