May 16, 2015

APRIL | WHAT I LEARNED

A few fun things from the month of April for my second edition of "What I Learned" hosted by Emily at Chatting at the Sky!

I tried a modified version of the P-Dub's Crazy Coffee inspired by BULLETPROOF® Coffee because I trust the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond.   And because we had Kerrygold grass fed butter on hand, because that's a thing according to the internet and Trader Joe's. My review: Surprisingly ok.  Not that good, not that bad. 


I learned that Drew Holcomb wrote, "You'll Always Be My Girl" for his wife, Ellie and came up with the first line while singing to his daughter, Emmylou before bedtime.  And then recorded it the next day in the studio.  (I really like to hear the story behind songs.)


Coffee is one of my favorite treats on vacation. 


I also enjoy eating all the local favorites when we travel.  On our trip to a conference in Nashville we discovered hipster coffee shops, biscuit donuts (bonuts), and Nashville hot fried chicken. 

I learned that a shiplap accent wall is possible with blogs, pencils, plans, and most importantly an oh-so-awesome husband.

Our puppy Gus is 1 year old!  I love his routines and predictability and fun personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search