Here's my first edition of "What I Learned" linking up with Emily at Chatting at the Sky!
1. Fresh flowers = lovely.
2. Downton Abbey is ending next year.
3. I love rearranging and redecorating my house.
Currently I'm enrolled in the Cozy Minimalist class hosted by the lovely Nester and 200+ other creative and sweet and encouraging new friends.
4. Your Best Year 2015 and Powersheets.
Jan-Feb-Mar (three months) of goal setting with Your Best Year 2015 and Lara Casey #Powersheets are finished! I'll share more on another day! But it's been fun and challenging to say the least!
5. My sweet puppy Gus will turn one in April!
6. Fixer Upper.
|Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Homes|
7. This Saturday in March = one of my favs.
8. Cupcakes and Marriage.
10. Quieting your space is great therapy!
Read all about quieting your room from the Nester, click here. Putting the room back together is like one big creative tiny piece puzzle. All these ideas and Pinterest and DIY blogs. And no construction skills or power tools. Stay tuned.