November 16, 2013

JUST START SOMEWHERE.

 
Happy Fall Y'all! (Couldn't resist saying it!)  
I had to start somewhere after taking a break, so I thought I'd do a little catching up with a few of my favorite pics!

 
Our first week in Baton Rouge at Anthropologie's free labor for water and cookies display workshop.


Everyday adventures in our new city.

 
Thankful for time with sweet friends.

 
Beach camp and sunshine in Gulf Shores.
  
 
In our new home, celebrating birthdays, hosting Bible studies, watching football, grilling, cheering, decorating, laughing, learning, growing, studying, praying, singing, weeping, and all of the above.  There have been highs and lows in this season of life and all the while I am thankful for the moments of grace in everything, and my Comforter and Friend, Jesus who walks with us through every single bright and dark time and never abandons us to go through it alone.

  
 
 
 
Walking downtown and the Mighty Mississippi

 
Cheering on those LSU TIGERS! 
 
 
Flowers and pumpkins and fall.  

 
New. York. City.   (I will post more about this soon)

 
Baby bestie's first birthday!   

 
And pie for breakfast at Magpie Cafe

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog!! You are sweet and good at picture taking ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments!

Search