April 18, 2013

Green Smoothie

 
 Fresh Green Smoothie
  • 1 cup of fresh baby spinach
  • 1 cup of frozen peaches
  • 1/2 banana
  • Handful of fresh strawberries
  • 1/4 cup of yogurt (I used Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt)
  • Drizzle of honey 
  • Sprinkle of granola/almonds (I used BearNaked fruit & nut granola)
  • Splash of milk, to desired consistency

 
My first green smoothie began at a little place we call Pinterest. (inspired by recipes from LC and Martha). Pinterest and I have a love/hate relationship (uh, major time waster) but lately I've been trying this novel idea to actually try out a few recipes/ideas that I've pinned.  Does anyone else think it's funny we have a whole new vocabulary for imaginary pin boards, tweets, and facebooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search