July 12, 2012

SATURDAY IN AUSTIN

Brian had the idea to plan a little trip to ATX for me after he read my summer twenty twelve list! Road trip to Austin. Check.  And it's official. I heart Austin.  (I still need to post about the Austin Country Living Fair with some of my best girls from April)  But for now, here are a few snapshots from the Crains recent visit to the wonderful and weird Austin!
Yes, I ate a donut covered in marshmallow fluff, chocolate syrup, and brownie pieces.  Don't judge. We didn't come close to eating the whole thing.  Texas heat plus a million grams of sugar = just say no.  
Our first ride on Segways for a short and fun tour of downtown.  

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos! You are totally rocking those Ray Bans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! And those are my fav last day of college treat!

      Delete

thanks for your comments!

Search