July 24, 2012

DIY Ombre Vases

Jess and I made ombre vases during a late night arts and crafts session.
Our inspiration came from this post at Creme de la Craft   
Sorry the rest of my pics are blurry since my awesome iPhone camera is so spectacular. 
{Supplies: old glass bottles/jars, acrylic paint in the color of your choice, white acrylic paint, and Mod Podge}
Basically start with a base color and add white to lighten each layer.  We also invited the boys to participate in our late night arts and crafts party... 
Allow the paint to dry and finish with a coat of Mod Podge.
Wah-lah!...Quick and easy project of ombre goodness! 
Now go enjoy a good craft people! :) I'm currently enjoying a week in Arkansas serving on staff at Cross Camp! Find me on instagram (hcrain) and follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search