February 14, 2012

Pantry Chicken Noodle Soup

I was catching up with a sweet friend about life with a newborn baby!  Of course the joys and blessings of parenthood were evident in her conversation.  Did I mention that she's an award winning apple pie baker and creator of many delicious things in the kitchen?  We were talking about crafting and cooking. As she munched on a granola bar, she mentioned that some days they were in "survival mode".  My blogger thoughts sparked at lunch today.  Lunch time is usually a survival mode moment of the day for me.  (And if I miss lunch, there's a very good chance I'll get cranky)   Today, like most days, lunch was an eat-whatever-you-can-find kind of meal,  especially if I'm busy, on-the-go, at work or planning to cook an elaborate dinner (Happy Valentine's Day!)  

Pantry Chicken Noodle Soup:
Campbell's finest homestyle chicken noodle soup + splash of half and half or cream + black pepper + half of a handful of various dried pantry pasta + veggies from the fridge/freezer  + homemade frozen dumplings = yummy creamy chicken noodle soup!   Throw in pot --- simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes!

Untitled by hannah crain

I'm so happy for all my sweet friends with new cutie baby boys! 
Yes, I talking about you Jude Bug, Trappman, and Wesley---Hannie is crazy about you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search