March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Brian and I jokingly nicknamed our vacation time, The Crain Friends and Family Tour.
Here's a little glimpse of the tour and so many reasons to be thankful...
Morning with my bestie, coffee, pink pajamas,
and of course, THE Harley Divason
Grocery shopping, cooking dinner, and homemade crème brûlée prepared by chef SB
Coffee and movie date with my hubs 
Chatting with my dearest and loveliest travel buddy, Anna, since our first trip in 1986
A morning in Moss Bluff with Kerri and Trapp 
Adventures to DeQuincy for lunch and a DQ Dipped Cone
Beauties like Dunleith Plantation while driving through Natchez with my momma and oak trees draped with Spanish moss.
Sunshine and sweet smiles with the Strain family
And visiting with Cross Camp cuties like Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search