June 15, 2012

HEY, I'M OUTDOORSY | CALI 2012

We did some light hiking on the trails at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park in Big Sur.  I felt quite adventurous!  We actually had a lot of fun following the trails (without a trail guide/map --- I like maps but they didn't have any)!  I'm not really what you'd call a lover of actually being outside in the great outdoors, but beautiful California + cool weather + no bug or dangerous wild animal attacks + new places to see and explore = "Hey, look I'm outdoorsy" and brings out the best of the outdoor love that's somewhere in me.  (It was almost like the first and last time I was in a lake and proclaimed, "Hey everyone, I'm in the lake.")  Brian clearly feels right at home in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search