April 24, 2012

Instagrams in a Berry Basket


Way back when, I always loved getting my film/disposable camera developed as soon as I finished the roll (Thanks to the one-hour photo lab!)  Currently, my camera is full of images just waiting to be printed! And then there's all the snapshots on my iPhone.

A few of my favorite instagrams:


I loved this idea from the creative blog, A Beautiful Mess.

An idea that includes instagrams and a cute little berry basket from Anthropologie? What? I'm so in!

Instagram + Postal Pix + Basket = Cute display of images


The Postal Pix iPhone app made ordering the prints super simple.  
An envelope of cute 4x4 square prints arrived in the mail the next week.



(Side note: I can always find cute kitchen accessories if left unattended in Anthropologie --- measuring cups, dishes, aprons, cookbooks...just look below at my window shopping pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments!

Search